The latest news and updates from the Fellows: Deborah Coleman…
College of Commercial Arbitrators (CCA)
The College of Commercial Arbitrators (CCA), comprised of nationally and internationally recognized commercial arbitrators, promotes the highest standards of integrity, professionalism and practice in the field of commercial arbitration.
An invitation only Fellowship of Elite
and Experienced Commercial Arbitrators
May 14, 2018 David A. Allgeyer - Minneapolis, MN John…
CCA is pleased to be a Platinum Sponsor of the…
The Founding Board of CCA held the view that a national organization of commercial arbitrators could provide a meaningful contribution to the profession, the public and to the businesses and lawyers who depend on commercial arbitration as a primary means of dispute resolution.
- Create a fellowship of arbitrators whose professional training and experience qualify them to undertake the most complex and difficult arbitration assignments
- Promote professionalism and high ethical practice in commercial arbitration
- Adopt and maintain standards of conduct
- Develop “best practices” materials
- Provide peer training and professional development
- Provide opportunities for interaction among peers
- Promote diversity within commercial arbitration