- This event has passed.
CCA 2019 Spring Board Meeting & Dinner
April 11 @ 12:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree – $125.00
CCA 2019 SPRING BOARD MEETING & FELLOWS’ DINNER — April 11, 2019
CCA Board Lunch & Meeting — Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, 1300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403. A buffet lunch will be provided beginning at 12:30 p.m. The CCA Board Meeting will begin at 1:30 p.m. Central. (Rooms TBD)
Fellows who are not Board Members are welcome to attend the CCA Board of Directors Meeting, though it is not required. Please indicate your RSVP below if you plan to attend.
Spring Dinner — Murray’s Restaurant, 26 South 6th St., Minneapolis, MN 55402 — Cocktails at 7:00 p.m., Dinner at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 11, 2019. (Approximately .6 mile/15-minute walk from the Hyatt. Transportation is on your own.)
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis – 1300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Rate: $189/night | Reservation Deadline: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 (or whenever the ABA room block is exhausted)
Reservations: Click here to make a reservation online, or call 612-370-1234 or 1-800-233-1234 and refer to the “American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution 21st Annual Spring Conference.”
***To register for the CCA events by mail or fax, please download the printed RSVP/Registration form.***
ONLINE REGISTRATION DETAILS:
- Provide your RSVP to attend the Thursday Board of Directors Lunch & Meeting if applicable.
- Please select the “tickets” for the Board & Lunch RSVPs and dinner registrations you wish to register for below. Increase the quantity for the optional events to match the number of tickets you want to purchase. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are purchasing a spouse/guest registration please enter your spouse/guest’s name in the ‘Special Order/Additional Notes’ field that appears during the checkout process.
- Please enter any special dietary requests in ‘Special Order/Additional Notes’ field if applicable.
- Please submit your registration no later than Friday, March 29.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds less a $25 processing fee will be granted to those who cancel by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 29. No refunds will be given thereafter